September 25, 2013

30 Weeks

I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks along! I was back and forth about getting maternity pics, but decided that I would use my little sister (in exchange for a homecoming dance dress and a smoothie) for some quick pics to document the pregnancy.

Below are two of her photos. Pretty good for a 17 year old, no?






28 weeks 

Traveling a very long international flight while pregnant, though not a breeze, wasn't as bad as expected. I don't normally get jet lag and thankfully, it wasn't a problem this time around either. I did get up a lot more during the flight and did loads of stretches in the aisle (like a crazy person) and got really antsy on some of the flights. I was able to stop over in NYC on my way back for 2 days, and I think that helped a lot towards not wanting to jump out of the plane! 

10 more weeks to go!  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...