January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, dear readers! What did you get up to? Something fun, I hope.

I was super exciting and passed out at 10:30 on New Year's eve (awesome!), but woke up just in time to see New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys on Dick Clark's New Year's eve special (Could the start of the new year BE any better?)

On New Year's day, the fam and I headed into Boston for a late lunch and a wander around Boston Commons. There were ice sculptures in the commons but it was 65 degrees (!!) and this is what we saw when we finally found the sculptures...

SAD... Melted and all gone


We didn't give up on Boston though and walked around to find another sculpture that was in better shape. See it in the background? Mom, dad and I are covering it up just a bit.


We wandered around some more and found the cute frog pond where there were SO many people waiting to skate. Here's I am with my frog buddy. 


I hope you had a lovely, lovely start to the new year. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...