December 20, 2010

YES!!!!!!!!

So it's been a busy past couple of days, flying home, meeting up with family and friends (yeah!) and baby Carson's baptism (more on all of this later), but I went wedding dress shopping for the first time as well.

I wanted to wait to have all my sisters and my mother in one place, so on Saturday we headed into New York to go shopping at Kleinfeld's (of Say yes to the dress fame). I had done a lot of research prior to going shopping so I knew what I wanted.  The place is awesome- just filled with tons and tons of dresses. I can't imagine what their stock room is like as they say they have over 2,000 dresses. We arrived at 4:30 and was whisked away to one of the private dressing rooms. Our sales lady Alison was awesome- so nice! I tried on about 15 dresses but bought the very first one I tried on! We were done by 5:30- so efficient.

I'm so so excited about buying the dress, because it makes the wedding feel really real (even though the venue has yet to be booked)!

The judging panel


My Mother and I in front of Kleinfeld's (How cute and little is she?)




So excited after finding the dress!


I'm dying to tell you all about the dress, but I want to keep it a surprise. However, it is definitely big and poufy like I wanted, and it's created by Reem Acra. She's an amazing designer and has created wedding dresses for one of my favorite celebrities.

BARBIE!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...