December 16, 2010

Christmas comes early!


Since I'll be away for Christmas, BF and I decided to celebrate last night. I made a Christmas dinner with help from the Italian recipe book that my Secret Santa gave me. It actually turned out amazingly well (if I do say so myself). I went the full nine yards, roast chicken, mashed potato, stuffing, brussel sprouts, cranberry sauce - everything required for a lovely Christmas dinner.




Since we celebrated early, we exchanged gifts as well. I selflessly gave BF a couple's spa date (I know... I'm a saint.) as well as new work clothes and shoes (that was a request, so boring).

And here's the present BF gave me.


That's right kiddies, an Hermes gift bag. I swoon and inside? This lovely guy. WOOP! Isn't she cute?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...