June 1, 2010

Forever 21

Happy June! I can't believe it's June 1st already- only 27 more days until the big 3-0 for me. Regardless of my actual age, I kind of pretend I'm really only 21. I still get carded here so it's ok, right? Riiiiiiight...

But the big news of the day... Forever 21, a fab US store for cheap and trendy pieces, is opening up in Dublin!!!!!

When I use to go out in Boston, I would wear jeans and a cool, trendy top with heels, but the Irish girls work it over here. Since moving I've had to adjust my going out style to incorporate sky high trendy heels and hip dresses. It's been actually really fun to dress up so I'm excited because Forever 21 has cheap pieces that will work perfectly for Dublin. I wonder though if the prices will be as cheap as in the US. Doubtful.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...