April 2, 2010

Beep Beep, Vroom Vroom

BF and I have officially signed up to take our driver's theory test! Even though I've had my license since I was 16, it's not valid in this lovely country. BF didn't get his driver's license until he was 26, and it was in America so his is also not valid.

We don't have a car and may not get one any time soon but we figured a license is probably a good thing to have. So this morning, we booked in time to take the driver's theory test. We'll then get a learner's permit and have to pass the driving test which has a 50% pass rate...ekks! I have friends who had to take it 3 times. I think we're going to have to actually sign up for driving lessons! (Plus, I've never driven a manual car so I'll need to learn somehow, right?)

I took a sample test this morning and it seems ok, but I think I'll definitely have to study as there are some differences on Irish roads. I don't think I'll have to study too hard. Below is a funny sample question.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...