October 21, 2009

Drinking the G Kool- Aid

As mentioned in a previous post, I headed down to Kilarney this week for a company conference, and it was soooo good! Sometimes doing the day to day work, I tend to forget what an amazing company it is, so this conference was amazing to get me motivated and ready for Q4.

We had great speakers with lots of insights into what will be happening in the upcoming year. Plus there was lots of fun to be had as well!

There is normally a special guest speaker for the presentations(Last year it was Al Gore- Amazing!). This year I didn't know the guest speaker (UK- based, I'm not hip enough!).

Anyways, here are a couple of my fav pics from the conference. More to follow about the evening events.

Geeking out with Mr. Schmidt


Irish Dancers


Don't be Evil

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...