August 19, 2013

6 Month Update

Epps! I can't believe we're at six months already. Time has FLOWN by.

Here's the bump in all its glory.


Hello bump! 



And a front shot from a wedding I was at this weekend.  


  • Thankfully, I'm feeling fine still! I'm getting a wee bit tired when walking up stairs, but I've always been tired walking up stairs so can't tell if that's because I'm pregnant or generally out of shape.
  • Speaking of staying fit, I'm still hustling to the gym every morning. While, I'm taking it a bit easier then before, I'm still going so consider that a plus. I'm still going to my weekly Pilates class as well, which I love. Also, I just signed up for a preggo yoga class. Looking forward to a good stretch this week. 
  • YOUTUBE. I love you. There are loads of pregnancy workout videos (cardio, pilates, yoga etc) on there as well that I do nightly. (They also have great workout videos there in general!) 
  • Not sure if it's from the tiredness or the nesting, but I've reduced my weeknight dinner outings with friends from 2-3 times a week to 1-2 times a week. I'm just more in the mood to sit at home and stretch and read then eat out. Weird. 
  • The nursery! We're 65% finish, and I love it. I have to get up in the middle of the night often (so.many.bathroom.breaks), and I love peeking my head in and looking at the nursery. I'm sure it's adorable now but probably not so much in 3 months when I have to be up and in there for real in the middle of the night. Still looking for a small dresser/changing table and not really finding any I love over here. 
  • Maternity clothes- So far, I've gotten a pair of leggings, a tank top and a dress. I've made do with a lot of my old clothes which strangely was really roomy and perfect for a maternity body. I'm going to visit my sister who recently had a baby so will get some maternity hand me downs. Hurray! 



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...