August 31, 2012

Magical Moments


Every holiday there are magical moments where I constantly repeat."Oh my gosh. I love my life. This is the best!" These were my favorite memories from this trip.

Beers in old town Riga.
The weather was so perfect and the people watching was amazing.

Adorable little cafe near the Church of Our Savior on Spilled blood. 
It was very chilly and we were walking for AGES. This little tea break was cozy and warm. 

Yeliseevskiy Gastronom.
BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!
In my favorite magical place! I don't know why I got so obsessed.
Every time we passed this place, I popped in and bought the best macaroon I've ever tasted.  

The beloved Macaroon and a poster for the store. 
Sitting in the sun on Vasilievsky Island. View of the Hermitage

Snooze 

Our second reading spot with the waves lapping right beneath our feet
 Suomenlinna Island

Better view of the reading spot

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...