July 3, 2012

Summer in New England

While I had a very short time in Boston (Friday through to Monday night), I tried to make the most of it. I went to my dear friend's wedding on Friday and Saturday. Then on Sunday I drove back up to my parent's house in New Hampshire and spent two days with my mom and sister.

One day was spent on the beach in York, Maine. The other? Shopping. Life could not have gotten better. It was brilliant! We had SO much fun and it really, really, really made me miss summers in New England.
Momma, baby and me 

Take a picture, quick! I've squeezed myself into the smallest possible area :) 

Momma, me and some foodie pals 

Quintessential Maine- Yum! 
Attack! 
Skeeball tournament at Funland 
Momma and baby 
Evening Storm in York 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...