July 6, 2012

Cinque Terre

Right...Back to Italy on this foggy Friday :) I've got three more Italy posts in me then I'm done. Hang in there if you're bored with Italy!

After spending time in the countryside outside of Florence, Hubby and I headed to the Cinque Terre. When we were on our honeymoon, we met a couple that insisted we go there. I didn't do any research so thought nothing of it, but because it was so HOT in Florence, we figured another day trip would be good for the marriage (ie, the complaining might stop from me?).

We did a bus tour (boo) to 4 out of the 5 villages of the Cinque Terre. I loved the village, the coast, the little restaurants and the gorgeous marinas. See for yourself!

Sunken Boats 

The sea! 

Gorgeous view - the hubby isn't bad either :) 

Hello!!! 

Along the Via dell’Amore

Leaving secret messages to friends who would be doing the same trip a week later 

The gorgeous little villages 

In Riomaggiore

Marina in Vernazza 

Dipping my toes into the sea 

Ferry to Monterosso al Mare 

Beaches of Monterosso al Mare 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...