November 28, 2011

Nailed it

I haven't been much of a manicure gal... I've only had it done twice in my life, and it was both this year at the ripe old age of 31. I just can't justify the price of getting my nails done especially when they chip so fast. But recently I've been loving the look of nail polish and based off a recommendation from a friend, I purchased this top coat last week. Love, Love, Love! I highly recommend it. It's called Seche Vite and made by Essie.

Basically, you just top it on your wet nail polish, and it speeds the drying process along. Also, it's suppose to keep your nails nice and healthy. I got it down at my local boots. Totally worth trying if you're into changing your nail polish often (which I have taken to doing recently)! Makes my nails look completely professional and is fast!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...