July 7, 2011

My first DIY project

It's wedding crunch time, and I need to start some of the wedding DIY projects that I've been thinking about. I'm finding it really difficult to get started over in Ireland as I can't seem to find a Target  a store that sells all the crafty goodness I need. Sad.

However, I'm starting my very first wedding DIY project this weekend after receiving some supplies I need from the amazing Wunderkind on Etsy.

I saw this on a blog and thought it was the cutest thing ever - custom cake toppers. I'm not sure if I'll actually use them for our wedding cake. They may just chill out on the cake table.

Source 
So I ordered the wooden dolls, and they arrived yesterday in the cutest packaging.


Inside were my little dolls with a special surprise...



A baby! Is this Etsy seller trying to send me hints? How cute is that baby doll? I didn't expect him/her but I may paint our adorable ring bearer (if I master the main dolls!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...