April 28, 2011

All Dressed Up

So after the dress freak out of last week where Kleinfeld's wasn't sure where my dress was, I got my sister who is a tough-y to call them up and harass. She is amazing and got them to deliver my dress on Tuesday- hours before my first dress fitting. Whew!

And readers, I love the dress even more! It's way better then I remembered. Woop! A huge bonus, the only thing that needs to be fixed is the length (obviously cause I'm a shortie) otherwise everything else fits PERFECTLY.

Here's a sneak peak of ... the armpit. Classy :)


With my dress all sorted, it was time to focus on BF. Had he put any thought into his suit like I asked? Nope... so we spent some time trying on loads of suits...



"Hello, What kind of car are you folks looking for today?" Yeesh... I HATED  greatly disliked the color of this suit, which was BF's originally pick. The suit above is from Banana BTW.

Eventually, I steered him towards a darker gray *whew*. I love the pic below. I think he got lucky and I caught him in a good angle on this suit cause he looks slightly like a male model in this one... I'm also not sure if he has to match his dudes or not... Any suggestions, dear readers? Is it acceptable to have the groom in a different suit from the groomsmen? 


This guy is from JCrew

1 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks great in a gray one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...