February 8, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses

One more thing off the list!

Over Christmas, after getting my dress, I went to a couple of bridal salons to try out potential bridesmaid dresses. I'm having 4 bridesmaid and 1 matron of honor which I don't think is too extravagant considering my sister had TWELVE (!!!!!) girls altogether. I've asked my lovely sisters and BF's sisters, so it's a family affair.

Luckily, the gals are similar shaped so I could have chosen any dress I wanted, but I had a good idea in mind after reviewing all kinds of bridal magazines. You ready???

Here she is!


It's not too bridemaids-y, but I was under no false pretenses that people would be able to wear it again, and it's in my favorite color!  Everyone says they like it, but they could just be lying to my face :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...