October 29, 2010

New Stationary

I love writing letters which leads me to collecting lovely paper and cards. Last week, I happened to find this amazing (!!) website that does customise stationary and I couldn't resist. The artist, Meg, lets you chose your hair color, eye color, dress color, etc so that it can look just like you.

And she works super fast! I ordered earlier this week and she sent the files to me today. The stationary set comes with different formats (letters, notepads, flat cards, etc) so you can take it to your local Staples and get it printed out.

Here's what my person looks like. Isn't she the CUTEST thing?



It's a site geared towards kid's stuff so they have the cutest bowl and plate set that I bought for Baby Carson as well. I obviously made it look like him.

This is just the sample plate from her website:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...