August 10, 2010

Progress

We made some great progress on our house this weekend (The future in-laws are coming in two weeks hence the inspiration to get everything done quickly). I, Me, by myself(!!!!) painted the living room and dining room. BF was busy painting the deck and the downstairs doors and skirting boards.

We also bought a lovely furniture "piece"...ie, a gorgeous, out of our budget bureau for the hallway which has no real function but to look lovely in the hallway. I forgot to take my camera (drats!), and it won't be delivered for a couple of weeks but I will upload pictures when we get it. We also bought a lovely solid coffee table.

AND on top of all that, we made some progress on the wedding planning! We'll be having it in New England next year. (Where? When? I'm not sure....baby steps!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...