July 5, 2010

Willpower (or lack thereof)

I'm in London at the moment for the next couple of days which is great because even though I've been to London plenty of times for work, I've actually never been in the London office so I'm looking forward to that tomorrow.

However, I got in relatively early this evening and decided to meet some of BF's friends for (an ASIAN!) dinner. Woop! The Jubilee tube line was having problems which caused them to be delayed - only by 20 minutes- no big deal. However, in that short amount of time, I managed to find myself in a bit of trouble.

Banana Republic. Summer Sale- 70% off. I die.

I only had 15 minutes before I had to meet them, but my grabby hands reached out for everything in sight that was in my size. I managed to try on a bunch of things and bought dresses like I would never see a Banana Republic again. I think BF is going to warn his friends to be on time the next time I meet up with them!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...