April 20, 2010

To pack or not to pack?

That really is the question.

This FREAKING volcano is seriously messing up my holiday plans. One minute I hear that flights are going, then I hear they are not. Some wind and rain will really relieve the situation, but Ireland has decided to be nice and sunny for once. Our flights aren't until Thursday so the weather has 2 whole days to shape up!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...