April 21, 2010

Everything but a rickshaw

So... we were suppose to go away tomorrow - flying from Dublin to Tel Aviv with a lay over in London. We booked through 2 different airlines, and as it turns out the Dublin to London leg is definitely canceled as of last night.

So BF and I were in a state last night trying to decide whether we should try to get to London even though we weren't sure if the London to Tel Aviv flight was canceled. Always up for an adventure, we booked a ferry to Wales and then a train from Wales to London. Fingers crossed that when we get there our flight isn't canceled! I've been STALKING the airport & airline websites and so far it's looking ok.

Hopefully you won't hear from me for 2 weeks cause I'll be off sunning myself in the Middle East!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...