December 9, 2009

Planning for India

We've got about 20 more days until our trip to India!

It's been so busy with the holiday season that I haven't thought about it much at all. I nearly forgot to get additional shots and just applied for our visa! But that's all sorted now, and I'm really starting to look forward to it. BF and I have been busy traveling with work or friends and haven't been on a proper trip together since July so it will be good to take some travel time together.

Last night we were trying to book travel from Delhi to Agra and did a quick search on Indian trains and this is the image that came up.

Err... I don't mind roughing it sometimes, but I don't think this will be my preferred method of transport this time around!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...