March 18, 2013

Happy {Belated} St. Paddy's Day!

We were so busy looking at new sheds for the backyard and finding paint colors partying that I didn't get a chance yesterday to wish you all a Happy St. Paddy's day!



+ This and that from the weekend + 

- We went out with some friends on Friday night and ended up at my favorite night club

- On Saturday, we legitimately did spend hours at Woody's looking for sheds and paint colors. The one bright spot was testing out this AMAZING recipe on the grill.

- Discovered Howard's Storage World which kind of reminded me of Bed, Bath and Beyond. Kinda... 

- Finally, in honour of Ireland, we watched Shadow Dancer which is set in 1990's Belfast. I had honestly never heard of it before, but it was a pretty interesting movie. I wouldn't recommend you race out and see it, but maybe if you're on a plane and that's one of the options, check it out. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...