January 23, 2013

{New Obsession}

I received a new tablet for Christmas, and I've become obsessed with books and tv shows.  The tablet  is amazing and can hold so much of the above that instead of spending money on clothes (I've only bought 1 thing this month!), I've been stocking up on books, tv shows and magazines. Below are some of the things I'm into right now. Please do send along suggestions for new books or TV shows that I need to know about!

Books 
Defending Jacob- SO amazing. It started a little bit slow, but the ending... I loved it.
Perks of being a Wallflower- For a younger audience (ie, my 13 year old, permed hair, braces and large glasses wearing self), but I really liked it and looking to buy the movie to see Ms. Emma Watson.
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society- So far so good. I've heard feedback that others didn't love it, but I'm willing to give it time and finish it.

TV Shows:
Downton Abbey and Love/Hate. I know I'm late to the game on both, but I had to know what the hype was all about. Also, addicted to Girls and New Girls. So cute! (Guilty pleasure - Revenge! I'm not normally into these shows but it sucked me in). 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...