January 10, 2013

Lake Tahoe

Lake Tahoe is very close to my parent's new house (about an hour away) so after Christmas day, we headed up there to see the mountains and have a bit of a white Christmas. Since I'm not really into snowboarding (I've been once and it's a lot of work for a little bit of fun), I spent the day watching my little sister snowboard (who subsequently broke her collar bone last week snowboarding) . We also put the baby on a board and pushed him down the hill. Good times.


Sierra at Tahoe 


Fresh Pow- Pow 
*This is what the cool kids say apparently. 


Fake Snowboarder 



My cute mom and dad walking to watch the little sister go down the mountain 


Shred


Which way to the black diamonds? 



The cutest little snowboarder 


Lake Tahoe 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...