As you can see, most of my sights in Chicago involved a fork. However, my sister did take me around to see some of the hot spots. Since, she was working during the week I got to explore the city by myself. This is a first! If I'm traveling alone, it's usually with work so I have a schedule, but this time, I didn't.
I got to
I got to
- eat when and whatever I wanted (Hello, big bowl of tator tots the size of my face)
- go back to Target 20 times with no one complaining
- grab tea when I needed a break
- visit old friends
- brave the cold for a boat tour
- stand in front of the Nordstrom mirrors for 20 minutes debating on boots and no one rushed me
I've got to travel alone more often - It was glorious!
Obligatory Tourist shot
Cold Walk along Lake Michigan
A first! Uggs on the beach
This is a Wal-greens. Can you believe it? The building used to be a bank. I may have spent 20 minutes here.
Far from home!
Finding the start of my architecture tour at Navy Pier
Braving the cold for a tour on the river
Color coordinated friends
The TATOR TOTS!
Getting my hair did at the Beauty Bar
So Hip- Whiskey and Pabst