May 13, 2012

Summer Dreaming

It is SO dreary here in Ireland and makes me wish I was back in the warm sun of New England! I've been dreaming about the summer and want, want, want the following things to remind me that somewhere summer exists.

I have a boatload (see how I did that? :p) of travel bracelets, but not any from New England. That has to be remedied I think. 
Source
This just screams summer to me! I girl can dream, no?

Source
The elephants remind me of our little summer safari last year. Can I have please?
Source
Wishful thinking? You could never wear something like this in Ireland as it gets cold even in the summer.
Source



Turkish hand woven beach towels. Love the stripes. Reminds me of sandy days in Newport! 


Source


Can summer please come to Ireland? Pretty Please!?!? 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...