February 21, 2012

Life at it's finest

This weekend, Dublin was alight with sunshine! Hubby and I took advantage of this and spent the weekend walking around and enjoying the sunny but brisk weather. Some of my favorites from this weekend.

We walked along the river in Clonskeagh while car shopping on Saturday.


And then headed over to Sandycove looking for lunch which is where I spotted this gorgeous church.


Afterwards, we went grocery shopping and I found the best hummus in the world from Tesco! I seriously cannot get enough of this stuff, but it's very rare that they have it in stock. It was a happy day on Saturday when I found him. I have been known to eat spoonfuls of this amazingness.



Then on Sunday, I had a lovely girly brunch complete with mimosas on the balcony in the sun.


Hubby discovered over the weekend that he likes old people music. This song was on repeat in the house all weekend. Randomly, he found a showing of Andrea Bocelli in Central Park on tv. We spent Sunday evening watching it over and over. 




I hope you had a lovely, relaxing weekend! 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...