January 31, 2012

Belated Christmas Presents

Yesterday, we received our belated Christmas presents from my 24 year old sister (the one that lives in Chicago). Before I tell you what she got us, just a brief background, she is probably the smartest out of the four sisters. However, she completely lacks common sense. One time she stayed over my house and left the tap running after brushing her teeth. We came back after a day out, eight hours later, and it was still running. She's silly...

Anyways, on to the presents. I received a yearly subscription for Self, the US health magazine. YEAH! And she got hubby, Boston Red Sox PJs. Cute idea... in theory...

In practice...not so much...

My buddy is small, but not a KID's Small. How funny! I could not stop laughing all night just thinking about her present!

Manpri's 





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...