September 6, 2011

State Fair

I woke up early AGAIN yesterday, but since I needed to do work (I'm still working until Friday), I was able to get all that done and have time to hang out with the family.

We headed to the Hopkinton, New Hampshire state fair which was great fun! I hadn't been to a fair in years! There were rides, bad but amazing food and livestock (!!!).


I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Mommy and me! 

Baby Stage Coach 

Little Sister, Big Cow  
Piglets!!!







Ego boost... TWO vendors at the fair thought my FIFTEEN year old sister and I were twins. YES! I think it was just because we were both wearing black tank tops. What do you think? No, right? Plus, she's taller then me and still growing :(


Twins?



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...