June 14, 2011

Taste of Dublin

Over the weekend, my foodie gal pals and I decided to check out the Taste of Dublin which is a food festival that allows you to try little meals from different restaurants around Dublin. I LOVE trying new foods and sampling different bites for my meals so this was right up my alley. We got super lucky because the weather was gorgeous (for Ireland). The only con about the Taste of Dublin was that they charged an entrance fee of 28 euros (ouch) and that doesn't include the food tastings which were about 5-8 Euros. Luckily the prosecco was inexpensive!

We started off classy with some sausage and prosecco.


Here are the ladies in the sun with picture evidence that it actually stopped raining in Ireland this summer!


My amazing pasta bowl that was actually really good value for money. 

 Thai dancers in front of the food stall for Baan Thai (one of the best Thai restaurants in Dublin in my opinion)

Oysters. Yum! This was my first time trying them. I love seafood of all kinds so not sure why I never had them before. I'm now obsessed. 


My friend the unicorn... not sure what it was doing there! 


A Gordon Ramsey treat- Raspberry and chocolate mousse 

Doing a 90's line dance to Smash Hits, a 90's cover band 


The gorgeous Ivegh Gardens. I love this little house! 




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...