May 12, 2011

Engagement Pictures!

I sneak peeked our engagement pictures here, but our photographer (who is amazing!) put some more up on her website. I love lots of them, but here are some of my favorites. You can find them all here.


Walking along the streets of Beacon Hill. We're really patriotic :) 


Under the cherry blossoms in the Boston Public Gardens 

Making out in the Boston Public Gardens 


One of my favorite places in Boston - the library!!!

 Laughing at one of BF's lame jokes


The library's reading room 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I came across your blog a while back when I was thinking of how much I loved Dublin and would like to visit again. I read it every now and then--I love traveling as well!

Anyway, I just saw your pics in Boston. So pretty! I'm moving up there from DC for graduate school in the fall, and I was wondering if you had any tips on places to live.

Hope this isn't totally weird and stalkerish to leave as a comment!

Christina

Ly said...

Hi Christina!

Thanks for reading. Where are you going to grad school? I LOVE Boston. I went to BU and one of my sisters went to BC so I love the Brighton/Brookline area. Let me know if you want more advice. You can email me at utran28@gmail.com.

x-Ly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...