March 6, 2011

BF's Birthday

We had a relaxing day yesterday for BF's birthday. He didn't want to do anything crazy and since we had been going out so much, I was happy to relax the day away.

I had booked a couples massage for me him as a little treat. It was lovely and included some champagne. Yum!

After our relaxing massages, we wandered around town for a spot of shopping. I also had an appointment with Bobbi Brown to learn how to put on makeup (I know....after 30 years, it was my first lesson!). It was really fun though I don't know if it's something I would do all the time.

We ended the day with a visit to the local TGIFriday's. It's BF's favorite restaurant, and perhaps one of the contributing factors in buying our house, but we actually don't go out to dinner that much so this was the first time we were there. I'm not going to lie, it was awesome inside. It use to be a massive pub, and I'm sad that it changed into a TGIFriday's. I can totally imagine hanging out there on a Friday night when we're too lazy to go into town for a night out.

I didn't get a great picture, cause BF was embarrassed that I brought the camera out, but check out the centerpiece of the restaurant. How awesome is that?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...