October 7, 2009

Pleasant Surprises

I was having a crappy morning (missed buses, crazy clients, no gym, etc) and needed a break so I went for a walk to the post office to pick up a package that has been there for a week.

And it was full of loveliness!!!! My good friend Liz sent over an AMAZING care package full of items that I miss over here including -

- A1 Steak Sauce (Love it, miss it)
- Old Bay (Amazing for any seafood)
- Tazo Chai Tea (Perfect for the autumn weather that is already here)
- Ghost Peeps
- Archer Farms (Target Brand) Lemon Straws
- Kraft Mac N' Cheese (Tons and Tons of boxes, both the EZ mac AND the normal box)
- Slim Jims (It seems that I'm healthy with all the running, but I LOVE all kinds of strange, bad for you meat products)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...