August 7, 2009

Shotguns and Booze

That's how we do it at the big G!

Yesterday, I had a marketing team off-site in Avon Ri, Wicklow and they decided that the team would bond over guns and booze. Well, to be honest, we did more than that. There was a ropes course and rock climbing (my favorite!), and then we had clay pigeon shooting. I was not a fan. It was the first time I'd been around guns and it's scary. And shooting one is terrible. The recoil from the gun hurts :(



We did have a lovely BBQ above the river valley so that made up for the scary guns and I had my first pint of Guinness. "What?" you say. I know, I know... I have been living here for months, but I just don't like beer so never drank it. I was peer pressured in to it last night by the team (very high school). It was fine as far as beer goes, but I think I'll still stick to my gin and tonics.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...