August 15, 2009

Happy Premier League Day!

Yeah! I couldn't be more excited that the soccer/football season is starting again. To celebrate, I decided to sign up for my first fantasy league. I've never done one before, and I'm quite excited!

Last night instead of going out, the BF and I created our individual teams (Dorks, I know). We're in separate leagues so we chose similar players. The most fun part was creating the uniform (green and yellow) and picking the team name (Tranimals F.C. in a tribute to my soccer loving little sisters).

Below is my uniform:


We had £100 million to buy our team members. I wanted a squad of hot men, skillful men, but they were pricey. Hopefully, the team I picked makes it to the top of the table!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...